Beautiful abstract design Juhls pendant on a chain of linked rods. Made c 1960s in Norway.
Marked 925S Juhls.
The pendant is in excellent vintage condition . The chain shows some minor signs of use from wear.
Frank (1931 - ) and Regine (1939 - ) Juhls, a German and Danish couple, set up their silversmithy in Kautokeino, northern Norway, in 1959. It was the first silver jewellery worshop in this remote area of Finnmark. Their daughter, Sunniva Juhls, now runs the company. The Juhls were awarded the Finnmark County Culture Prize in 2009 for their work with Sami culture.
Please fill in the information below